Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
THE IMPERIAL MAPLE GAZETTE
THE COMMONWEALTH OF ARCADIA
[Bild: i12526b7g87s.png]
THE OFFICE OF THE ARCADIAN PRESIDENT

A Proclamation by the President of the Arcadian Commonwealth

I, Robert C. Danby, President of Arcadia, do hereby call the Youth Parliament of the Commonwealth of Arcadia into an extraordinary session.

I call both houses to a joint meeting to be held on the Second day of March 2023 of the ISC to welcome His Imperial Majesty, the Ladinian Emperor of the West, and hear a statement by him.

Given in the Communal City of Crabtree, this 21st day of February2023 (ISC) and in the 230th year of the Commonwealth

Robert C. Danby
President of the Commonwealth

countersigned

Jairus Manullan
Minister of Youth
[Bild: i12527bax3ip.png]

President of the Arcadian Commonwealth
THE ARCADIAN COMMONWEALTH

I, Robert Colin Danby, President of the Arcadian Commonwealth, do hereby appoint Mr. Jeremy Cole Campbell-Wood, as an official diplomatic envoy of the Arcadian Commonwealth to the Kingdom of Bengali to establish official diplomatic relations with the Royal Bengalian Court.

Given in the Communal City of Crabtree this 7th day of April 2023 (in the international standard calendar)

Robert C. Danby

THE ARCADIAN COMMONWEALTH

I, Robert Colin Danby, President of the Arcadian Commonwealth, do hereby appoint Mme. Victoria Gwendolyn Freemantle as the Arcadian Ambassador to the International Council and authorize her to act as the representative of the Arcadian Commonwealth in the Committee of Government Representatives of the International Council in accordance with article 6 subsection 2 of the Charter of the International Council.

Given in the Communal City of Crabtree this 9th day of April 2023 (in the international standard calendar)

Robert C. Danby

countersigned,

Waiano Ruby Wetere-Willoby
Prime Minister of the Commonwealth

Lliwkilla Alca Surichaqui
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste