Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
General Debate
The general debate is equal to the "morning business" of similar deliberative assemblies; it serves the general purpose of being an open space for messages to the Senate and introducing off-topic statements and announcements.
Eine Nachricht trifft ein und wird verlesen:

"To the Senate

A message from the government offices

Senators, it is with great joy that the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation can report to the Senate that a draft treaty of amity has been negotiated. Furthermore, ongoing talks between the Deputy Minister of International Cooperation and the Prefect for Economics of the Ladinian Empire are going well. They are on their way to fostering a stable and reliable trade partnership between our two states.

Sincerely yours,

Yaku

The Vice President"
"To the Senate

A message from the government offices

Senators, it is with great joy that the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation can report to the Senate that our representative has arrived at the International Council. The President is confident that the membership negotiations will be quick and successful, and the charter will be laid before Senate for ratification in due time.

Sincerely yours,

Robert

The President"
"Before we end today's meeting, I want to remind everyone that tomorrow is an extraordinary occasion and that everyone is strongly advised to wear their ceremonial attire.

Furthermore, I move that an official welcoming party be appointed by the Senate, consisting of the leaders of the four parties. Are there any objections?

No objections. The motion is considered and agreed to."
The President receives two communications from the clerks.

"I have received two communications from the Youth Parliament. Both houses inform us that a quorum is present and that they are ready to receive communications from us."

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste