Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ladinian State Visit - Invitation
Senators have been handed the letter from the Ladinian Emperors. It's now the Senate's turn, as the head of state, to resolve if an official invitation shall be made. The passing of said invitation is only a formality but an important one. It will be the first official state visit to Arcadia since its founding.

The clerk reads the invitation in its original, followed by its Arcadian translation. After the reading of the letter, a message from the Commonwealth President follows:

"To the Senate!

Having received the message from you that you are discussing the invitation of the Ladinian Emperors today, I wholeheartedly support the idea of a state visit to Arcadia. It will be the perfect opportunity to show our neighbors and new friends how these lands changed in the centuries past.

Expecting the measure to pass, my staff has already begun working on an itinerary.

Your obedient

Robert"

Lucas gavels one time.

"Thank you, clerk. I shall ask the question now: Are there any objections to proceeding to the vote? No objections. I, therefore, ask whether or not the motion to invite the Ladinian Emperors for a state visit to Arcadia shall be adopted. Are there any objections? No objections were heard. The motion is therefore considered and agreed to."

Applause and loud cheers follow.

"The Senate stands adjourned."

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste